your skin with
Skin as the physical mirror of stress
Our skin is not only our protective barrier to the environment, but also a physical mirror of our internal health.
Plenty of scientific studies proved that the mind and the skin are intimately intertwined and that stress or anxiety can have a significant impact on our skin *.
The Mind-Skin Connection
Skin and brain originate from the same embryonic origin, and over or chronic exposure to stress messengers can manifest as:
- Impairment of the skin barrier function
- Depletion of epidermal lipids
- Inflamm’ageing and dark spot appearance
- Reduction of dermal matrix deposition of collagen deposition
Fight stress overload to recover the skin vitality
Vita Adren-Align is the latest skin burnout suppressor, able to recharge youthfulness and well-being of the skin.
Obtained from Mediterranean fig stem cells, Vita Adren-Align is rich in stress-related molecules able to act synergistically against the deleterious consequences of brain-skin stress connection.
The study and the findings from our researchers were published on the journal “Antioxidants”.
- Reduces adrenaline flushes effects.
- Modulates the inflammatory cascade.
- Increases the cellular reservoir of ceramides.
- Prevents the formation of carbonylated proteins.
- Attenuates pigments deposition linked to age spots.
Clinically tested in emotionally stressed volunteers
Tested in vivo Vita Adren-Align reduces sebum production, improves skin lightness, and recovers skin barrier integrity in volunteers subjected to stress.
Click here to read the scientific article on our active ingredient.
* Chen Y, Lyga J. Brain-skin connection: stress, inflammation and skin aging. Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets. 13(3)  Jun 177-90.