Information Notice for the processing of personal data
(pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679)
pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with reference to the processing of their personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter also called “GDPR” or “Regulation”), we inform you that the personal data you supplied to our Company – both before and during the employment – (hereinafter jointly called “Data”), in compliance with the above-referred regulation and with the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of our Company inspires – will be subject of the processing operations set forth in article 4 of the EU Regulation 2016/679. In particular, we’d like to inform you as follows:
Data Controller: The data controller is VITALAB S.R.L., which is based in via B. Brin, 69, 80142 Napoli (NA), Italy, or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes and processing methods: The collection and processing of your data has as its purpose the management of the selection and recruitment of personnel.
The Data will be processed by authorized personnel in accordance with Article 29 of EU Regulation 2016/679. The Data may also be collected from third parties, in which case it will be our responsibility to promptly inform you, as required by Article 14 of the GDPR. Some Data will be processed on behalf of the Company by third companies, bodies or professionals who, as outsourced treatment managers, perform specific processing services or activities complementary to ours.
The legal basis for the aforementioned processing is to carry out activities of pre-contractual/contractual nature requested by the candidate.
Compulsory or optional nature of the Data supply: the supply of Personal Data for the aforementioned purposes is strictly necessary. Failure to provide the Data, in whole or in part, could prevent the selection of personnel or not make available information useful for the assessment of your application for available job positions.
Categories of personal data recipients: The attainment of the purposes in question may also take place by means of transmission and communication of data to third parties, thereby meaning third parties authorized to the related processing of the data, as they perform or provide specific services strictly functional to the execution of the contractual relationship (also through continuous processing), such as IT services companies, companies that provide payment services, outsourcing companies, postal companies, consultants and freelancers, all in compliance with the provisions of the law on data security. In no case will your data be disseminated.
Transfer of personal data to a Third Country: Your data won’t be transferred abroad.
Storing Period: The resumes received will be deleted at the end of the calendar year following the one of receipt; if you are still interested in proposing your application you will have to re-send.
Data Subject’s rights: The current regulation recognizes several rights for the Data Subject, that we kindly ask you to consider carefully. Among them, we remind you the following right:
- Access to the following information:
- Purpose of the processing operations,
- Categories of personal data in hand;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to which such personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if destined to third countries or international organizations;
- Existence of the Data Subject’s right to ask the Data Controller the rectification or cancellation of the personal data or the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data or of opposing their processing;
- Rectification, that means:
- Correction of wrong personal data without unjustified delay;
- Integration of incomplete personal data, even providing an additional declaration;
- Cancellation of his/her personal data without unjustified delay, if:
- The data are no more necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or processed;
- A revocation of the consent is submitted and there is no further legal foundation for the processing;
- You oppose the processing and there’s no prevailing legitimate reason to carry out the processing;
- The personal data have been processed illegally;
- The personal data have to be cancelled to meet a legal obligation;
- The personal data have been collected for the service offer of the information company;
- Limitation of the processing:
- In case you question the exactness of personal data, for the period needed to the Data Controller to verify the exactness of such data;
- When the processing is unlawful, and the Data Subject opposes to the cancellation of personal data and asks a limitation of their employment;
- When the personal data are needed to the Data Subject for the ascertainment, exercise or defence of a right before the court, even if the Data Controller doesn’t need them anymore for the purposes of the processing;
- If you oppose the processing by virtue of the opposition right;
- Receiving a notification in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or processing limitation;
- Data portability, that is the right of receiving your personal data in a structured and commonly used format – readable from automatic devices – and the right of transmitting such data to another Data Controller, in case:
- The processing is based on the Data Subject’s express consent for one or more specific purposes or is carried out by virtue of a contract signed with the Data Subject, and
- The processing is carried out with automated devices;
- Opposition in any moment, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data.
In case you think that the rights here specified have not been recognized, you can submit a claim to the Supervisory Authority
In order to exercise the above-specified rights, you can contact the Data Controller, sending a recorded delivery letter with advice of delivery to the above specified address, or an e-mail to: email@example.com.